Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Using the Ukele

I'm working on a song in which I've used the ukele. There is a section in the middle where it sounds almost harp like. I've also been experimenting with Melodyne to create a pad sound from acoustic guitar chords. I used it to stretch out the notes of the chord so they took on a strange quality. I doubled and panned this with the original to give the sound some width.  I will post the finished song here shortly when I've whipped it into shape!
I've also just downloaded Steinberg's new Android remote controller app and will be investigating whether it will be of use, especially when I'm recording my own vocals.

No comments:

Post a Comment